There’s no place like home…
When it comes time to build your dream home, you’ll look for peace of mind with a builder who can offer the best value for money, a hassle free building process with time-frame certainty and no hidden surprises in cost. Not to mention superior quality workmanship, service and inclusions. Ayla build great new homes.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your experience of building your home should be as enjoyable as possible, and that is our primary focus. This underpins our whole approach to how we work with you and manage the process of building your home.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE MOMENT YOU FIRST CONTACT AYLA CONSTRUCTIONS
You’ll be greeted by our friendly team who’ll take down your details and gain an understanding of where you currently are in the process of your build. You’ll then be invited to meet with one of our building managers at an agreed appointment time.
OUR APPROACH TO BUILDING AND WORKING WITH OWNERS
- Take time upfront to understand your vision
- To be regular and concise with communication
- Be transparent and upfront with all costs
- Explain the process so you know what to expect
- Guarantee you’re happy with the end product
- Make you aware of areas of any potential unexpected costs
- Make the process easy and hassle free for you
TYPICAL RESERVATIONS ABOUT DECIDING TO BUILD
- Unfamiliar with the process or where to start
- Fear of shonky builders and being ripped off
- Unknown hidden costs blowing the budget
NEW HOME INCLUSIONS
- Fixed price building contract with full break down of each component
- Complimentary site consultation with our local builder and draftsman
- Complimentary Interior Designer
- Builders internal clean
- Six year structural guarantee with eight months maintenance period
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A BUILDER FOR YOUR NEW HOME OR RENOVATION
- Experience and willing to give you costs saving advice
- Good communication, receptive to your wants and needs
- Good reputation
- Upfront with costs
- A feeling of comfort and being informed on what to expect
- Being involved in decisions
- Ensuring you’re happy on completion of your project
WHY DO COSTS BLOW OUT AND HOW TO AVOID IT
- Weather – be mindful of future weather events when doing earthworks during base stage
- Rocks – undertake appropriate soil tests and geological investigation
- Choosing more expensive items outside the standard inclusions – communication from the builders making you aware what the budget is for these items
- Site access & constraints- good planning in the concept stages, access needs to be factored in the design stage eg. length of driveways
- Making rushed decisions, prepare for the stages ahead- know the process understand when you need to make the relative decisions
- Not happy with what you have chosen and having to pay for the change- get your selections right and be given enough time to make these decisions
- Oversize- during the design and planning stages be focussed on the structure, be sure to get an estimated cost, before you proceed with final drawings
- Over budget- Architectural designed homes are more expensive to build, especially complex roof structures and high ceilings
- Slope of the Land- much more expensive to build on a steep block
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US!
Ayla Constructions aim to make the planning and building of your home collaborative, positive and satisfying for you.
We trust that you will let us facilitate this process for you in the progression of stages that Ayla Constructions have tested over our 20 years of making dream homes a reality.